Surrender a Vizsla

Owner Surrender

If you own a Vizsla and can no longer keep him/her and you live in Minnesota, South Dakota or North Dakota, please contact us to discuss the options available. You can also fill out an Intake Form.

If you know of a Vizsla in need in another state you may contact us as well and we will try to find someone in that area to help.  Alternatively, you can check the VCA for the rescue coordinator in your state.

Megan Smith 612-968-5531 or Kathy Hartmann 612-812-3697

Vizsla Club of America Rescue Contacts

Comments are closed